For Honour

Angilus
Guild Member
Main Name: Krisstof
Main Class: Conqueror

For Honour

Post by Angilus » 06 Mar 2017 03:50

Hey guys been playing the shit out of this game since i got it but find myself playing "alone"

So im interested to see how many of you have the game and what platform you are playing it on, i have it on Ps4 atm and im at Reputation 6 - but im guessing most of you will have it on PC so going to go and get it on PC and hopefully group with some of you and Hit some matches would be fun!

Cheers,

Kriss
"When you speak you are repeating what you already know, but when you listen you may learn something new"

demonbarsuk
Guild Member
Main Class: Demonologist

Re: For Honour

Post by demonbarsuk » 06 Mar 2017 04:23

Kriss as i already told u i am going to buy it on PC when i have money (this month or next one), would be glad to get some in game advices form u after i purchase it...

Angilus
Guild Member

Post by Angilus » 06 Mar 2017 10:16

Juts bought it on PC now :D
"When you speak you are repeating what you already know, but when you listen you may learn something new"

Patoson
Too clumsy
Main Name: Patoshoot
Main Class: Ranger

Post by Patoson » 06 Mar 2017 13:37

I played it in the Open Beta and the released version until yesterday. I uninstalled it because I got to the point where all the disconnects were too much and I got DDoS'd. I had read about that but it hadn't happened to me. This made me think maybe many of the times I was suddenly kicked from a match where I was doing very well it was some angry kid killing my connection with one click. I read that duels and brawls are less prone to this, since it's where the pros/big boys play, but I just love 4vs4, and it's unplayable half of the time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comme ... explained/

The game is really good, but Ubisoft needs to improve the connectivity. Dedicated servers is a no-go at this point, but they really have to work on the P2P protection. When they do that, I will install it again.

A game that will for sure beat For Honor when it comes out is Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, but it's too early to wait for it. Bannerlord and Of Kings and Men (if the latter bears fruit in the end) will be my new favourite medieval action games.

demonbarsuk
Guild Member

Post by demonbarsuk » 11 Mar 2017 09:25

i ve bought it on PC, downloading now...
Kriss, what server do u play on (if there are several of em)? i wanna play on same server with u)

Angilus
Guild Member

Post by Angilus » 11 Mar 2017 17:09

It all the same just have to add each other in order to group up

Krissztof is my name on game

ArthurMar

Post by ArthurMar » 06 Jun 2017 14:15

I just bought it now on PC. Can't wait to start playing but it's taking ages to download.

demonbarsuk
Guild Member

Post by demonbarsuk » 06 Jun 2017 14:56

we believe in u)