Cookies on dynamite, beware them!
Its like cookies but it stores "oh-so-much" more information
Heres one example "Iesnare"-flashcookie:
Iesnare is a ‘reputation management’ system by a company called Iovation that stores a digital fingerprint of your current system in a database on their website. That fingerprint can then be accessed by all of their customers - ie online gaming websites - to track your online activity
some of the things i did today to try to fix it:
1. betterprivacy firefox plugin
2. changed flashsettings at http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger06.html and http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger03.html
3. right click on the mpsnare.iesnare.com folder and select properties click on security tab, then click once on system account then click deny read/write access and click save/ok
4. blocking access in firewall
5. using "start private browsing" in firefox
i will probably forget to do all this when i install windows 8 in a year, so thats why i wrote it down here (and in a notepad.txt)
hope yall are doing alright!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests